Guests visiting the United States for Commencement may need to apply for a U.S. Visitor Visa (B-2). Details can be found at the links below.

According to the U.S. Department of State, invitation letters submitted as part of the visitor visa process are not reviewed and therefore unnecessary. As a result, the Office for International Students and Scholars does not issue invitation letters for students’ family members and friends.